Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Who do you crush on?

So, yesterday I found out some bad news. Apparently, my favorite single male author is now married and living in Colorado. The plan was for him to marry me and for us to grow old together in China, but apparently he didn't get the memo.

In the past couple years, I've developed crushes on three single male writers, two of whom are now married and one who has been deemed too dangerous to get involved with. He has issues with women, which he repeatedly brings up in his writings. So, I don't think it's going to work out with any of them.

Some girls crush on famous guys with cute butts; I crush on famous guys who write well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Whaaat?? PH is married? Is she Chinese? And how did you find out -- Columbia gossip?

snizzlephritz said...

Columbia gossip. A friend of a friend's husband goes running with his father. I'm so jealous!

Yeah, she's Chinese. I didn't have a chance.